APC · 2-4 July 2018 · Bruges
You are required to bring to APC a ten minute video recording of you working with SDM in your normal setting, together with a brief written resume of the contents of your video on arrival at the course.
The video is not to be seen as a test but an opportunity for analysis and support.
Your video will be observed during the course and you must be able to address the following questions at that stage:
- Who are the participants?
- How long have you been working with SDM with these particular participants?
- What is the main aim of this session?
- How long have you been working on this particular aim with these participants?
- What are your objectives with these participants?
- How far do you think these objectives were met in this session?
- How many more sessions do you think you will need before the participants have fulfilled the aim?
- Can you talk us through one participant’s movement sequence using Laban’s analysis to describe what we see?
- Is there any participant(s) that you would like to draw our attention to because of something special?
- How did you evaluate the whole of the movement session (not just the ten minutes we have seen)?
- Where do you think you will take the participants in their next movement session and why?